If you are looking for a professional cleaner in Carlsbad or in surrounding areas, search for after event cleaning service in Carlsbad, Sparkle Freshness will be on the top of your search list.
Cleaning up after a party or event can be daunting. The mess is often overwhelming; the tasks are often tedious. It would make more sense to hire a cleaning staff to come in after the celebration.
1. Use biodegradable cups, plates, and flatware: By making sure that all the things used for serving and enjoying food and drink can be thrown away after use, you can put everything into the compost bin and will save time and money by not using your dishwasher. Make sure to have some hand towels available so guests can wipe up any spills.
2. Trash bags: Make sure you have plenty of trash bags on hand so you can quickly dispose of any garbage. Don’t forget to to but all food and biodegradables in the compost.
3. Keep a Glass Cleaner: For all those wine and beer stains, a glass cleaner will be your best friend.
4. Use a Sponge: A good sponge or a few cleaning rags will help you wipe down any surfaces that need to be cleaned.
5. Vacuum: A vacuum will make it easy to pick any of any crumbs or dirt on the floor.
After the event is over and the last guest has left, it’s time to clean up the mess. Now, is when you dread the part of hosting a party. An average person takes about three to four hours to clean up after a party. But, if you are like most people, you don’t want to spend your entire post-party time cleaning. With after event clean up services, you don’t have to lift a finger.
If you are looking for a professional cleaner in Carlsbad or in surrounding areas, search for after event cleaning service in Carlsbad, Sparkle Freshness will be on the top of your search list. We will come in and take care of all the cleaning for you. From scrubbing the kitchen and dining room to sweeping and mopping the floors, we will leave your home spotless. Don’t spend your night cleaning up – let us do it for you! We will have your home looking clean and tidy in no time, so you can relax and enjoy your evening.
1. Remove all debris, dirt, and trash
2. Cleaning and disinfect countertops and surfaces
3. Cleaning and disinfect restrooms
4. Thoroughly clean all kitchen surfaces and corners
5. Cleaning fronts of cupboards and cabinets
6. Cleaning stovetops, ovens, and sinks
7. Vacuuming carpet, hard flooring and mopping floors
8. Breakdown and put away tables, chairs and decorations
Our skilled cleaners utilize the best cleaning supplies to ensure that your house or place of business is spotless to your satisfaction. We are flexible, intentional, and effective.
We deliver high quality blog posts written by
professional weekly. And we promise no spam