SALES REPRESENTATIVE - JOB TITLE
JOB TITLE: Outside Sales Representative
How would you like to make your own schedule a pick the clients you want to work with while saving toxic checmicals from landing in your oceans.
Sparkle Freshness is actively seeking an Outside Sales Representative to sell our premium services to commercial clients. Our company was built on integrity and trust and providing a high level of service to our clients. Our clients are very happy because we pay attention to the details and provide excellent service.
Our Outside Sales Representatives can earn between $500 to $2,500 per client. This is a position that truly offers unlimited earning potential because it is a commission only compensation with no earning caps whatsoever. We believe YOU should dictate what you're worth – not the company you work for.
• Promotes/sells/secures new business from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Our method of prospecting utilizes a combination of leads, referrals and direct calls. Networking events are recommended not required.
• Sales-Driven and Highly Self-Motivated
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers thru networking and building new relationship.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits to prospective customers.
• Excellent communication skills. Follow-ups with potential clients via email and phone calls on regular basis.
• Researches prospective customers for information to determine their potential need.
• Develops clear and effective written communication about prospective customers to management for effective walk-thru
• Coordinates sales effort with Managing Partner and have weekly goals and action plans outlined.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services over competitors.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps account of potential clients and records where they are in the process.
• Is able to participates in networking events and conventions.
WHY WORK FOR US
• Independence. You chart your own day and how you want to run your business.
• Work From Home. You can make connections over the phone to potential clients.
• Comprehensive Training & Support. Our programs were designed to get you up and running quickly with the knowledge and confidence needed to be successful.
Must possess 1-year experience in the sales industry. Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrate aptitude for problem solving, ability to determine solutions for customers while having a sales approach, organized, personable, self-driven and able to working under pressure. Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and Excel. Valid driver’s license and cleared background check are required.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com