Commercial Cleaner - Job Title
Want to be a part of a growing business who cares about you and your well being? we put you and our customer's first while saving toxic chemicals from landing in our oceans.
Utilize the client’s customized commercial cleaning checklist to perform all tasks to the standards established by Sparkle Freshness. Common tasks include but not limited to:
1. Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
2. Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. in restrooms, break rooms and/or kitchenettes
3. Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
4. Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
5. Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
6. Wipe down furniture, cabinets, walls, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
7. Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to client.
8. Arrive to work (client location) at scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure the client’s facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave.
9. Handle special requests for customers as appropriate and note by company.
10. Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to task, use of products and supplies; and incident reporting.
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented – pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests.
• Friendly and Professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
• Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
• Highly self-motivated - able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
• Desire to learn, solve challenges and able to take on solving practical problems.
• Able to work effectively both in a team atmosphere and independently as well
• High School Degree or equivalent required;
• Minimum of 1-year experience required, 2 years preferred.
• Travel to / from customers business is required
Physical demands include walking and standing, climbing, bending, kneeling to clean floors by hand, push and pull objects, lift and move objects (including 20 lb. vacuum), repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements.
• Uniforms, provided by Sparkle freshness, must be worn during work hours.
Schedule Full/Part Time
Locations San Diego and North County
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com